Department & Location: Creative, London
Reporting to: Creative Director
Duration: Full-time, perm
Travel required: Yes — subject to clients' needs
Who we’re looking for
We’re seeking an advocate of the end user. A brilliant UX consultant (experience designer) who will build engaging, innovative experiences for our clients’ customers. Someone who is comfortable with presenting prototypes and high-fidelity designs to stakeholders of global enterprises.
We want a practitioner who is immersed in all areas of User Experience. From running usability testing to workshops. A self-motivated, forward thinker, who can contribute to our Experience Design culture.
What we need them to do
- Influence interdisciplinary practices within a project of best-in-class usability strategy.
- Meet and collaborate with clients to identify business and user requirements and communicate results to the project teams
- Bring strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills to translate requirements into inspiring conceptual ideas, seamless interactions and practical design solutions
- Access data from multiple sources (product requirements, tech constraints, UX research, Web analytics) and synthesise to develop efficient user scenarios, taxonomies, classification schemes, navigation systems, design patterns
- Execute UX strategies through best practice processes to deliver an effective product
- Create and effectively present UX deliverables (wireframes, workflows, prototypes, etc.) to explain and negotiate design solutions to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering teams on design and development integration
- Develop competitive assessments and perform site heuristic reviews
- Help define UX performance metrics and perform post-development usability testing to validate business needs and user goals
- Create, maintain and share project documentation and UX guidelines after project execution
The skills and experience they need to have
|Relevant degree or qualification||
|Experience & Knowledge||Essential||Desirable|
|At least 3 years of work experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture.||
|Proficiency in design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suites, Axure)||
|Current on the latest responsive design techniques||
|Experience with Agile development methodology||
How to apply
Are you who we’re looking for? If so, attach your latest CV and tell us a bit about yourself and why you want to become a Spindrifter.
If you’re a recruitment agency then please don’t call or email. We have trained professionals who enjoy finding talented people. If they need your help, they will be in touch.