Department & Location: Technology, London or Utrecht
Reporting to: Head of Technology
Duration: Full-time, perm
Travel required: Yes — subject to clients' needs
Who we need
We need a seasoned Solutions Architect who has the vision to define and drive the technical strategy and architectural direction for our clients’ ecommerce solutions.
As a Solutions Architect at Spindrift, you will be taking a strategic lead on client projects and will need excellent client facing and communication skills. Someone to develop new insights into their business models, identify pain points and deliver actionable, high-impact results. A high standard of planning and documentation and a proven track record of previous project delivery experience is a must.
What we need them to do
- Own and lead client product owners through the non-functional requirements of a project – prioritising and explaining impact and converting into work breakdown structures to deliver a workable architecture built on Oracle Commerce.
- Owning, socialising and keeping the High Level Architecture documented
- Owning a RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies) for the architecture
- Understand the capabilities of the team and engage where necessary to promote best practice and learning
- Deliver and/or guide the design of the infrastructure
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables of the project against requirements and promoted best practices.
- Help recruit and interview new team members
- Deliver gap analysis between requirements and OOTB features. Gap analysis should detail any level of customisation required.
- Work with customers on the technical implementation and customisation of Oracle Commerce and demonstrate the capabilities of the product
- Instil client confidence and ensure success, with solid technical skills and knowledge, hands-on implementation capabilities, can-do attitude, excellent communication skills, reliability and commitment to delivering quality and adding value
- Mentor Spindrift consultants and developers to acquire your knowledge while growing into a more senior role
- Contribute towards Spindrift’s Professional Services community via knowledge sharing, best practice documentation and training on our virtual workplace.
- Travel and work at customer locations primarily across Europe as an integral part of their role. Therefore, the candidates are expected to meet the requirements to travel across the European Union
The skills and experience they need to have
|Relevant degree or equivalent qualification||
|Experience & Knowledge||Essential||Desirable|
|6+ years of IT experience||
|4 years of experience in installation, design and implementation of Oracle Commerce (formerly ATG and Endeca products).||
|4 years of experience in consultancy||
|2 years team leading 7 or more people||
How to apply
Are you who we’re looking for? If so, attach your latest CV and tell us a bit about yourself and why you want to become a Spindrifter.
If you’re a recruitment agency then please don’t call or email. We have trained professionals who enjoy finding talented people. If they need your help, they will be in touch.