Department & Location: Business Consultancy, London or Utrecht
Reporting to: Business Consulting Director
Duration: Full-time, perm
Travel required: Yes — subject to clients' needs
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone to do more than just consult. We need someone to help transform.
At Spindrift, our business consultants go further than simply gathering requirements. They analyse business as a whole and draw upon their experience and knowledge to improve them. They must have the fortitude to help our clients realise why these changes are needed and have the tenacity to help them understand how it will help them in the future.
We need someone with a genuine passion for ecommerce. With a willingness to keep up-to-date with the latest technology and techniques, and then translate them into real-world solutions for our clients. A business consultant who has experience in writing user stories, excellent presentation and documentation skills, and feels at home working on large-scale projects with like-minded people.
What we need them to do
- Deliver and develop business consulting engagements related to Spindrift’s ecommerce solutions
- Work with client and Spindrift teams to develop and deliver business and technical solutions to client satisfaction
- Provide reference documentation of the solution and its business requirements, to be used by the project team
- Support the analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation of all projects
- Support with effective client relationships
- Suggest techniques to improve engagement productivity, ensure deliverables are on time and within budget, increase efficiency, resolve issues and achieve cost savings
- Network with relevant groups and attend relevant seminars/conferences
- Conduct presentations and deliver proposals to clients
- Monitor the market trends to develop products and improve existing products and services
The skills and experience they need to have
|Degree or equivalent qualification||
|Experience & Knowledge||Essential||Desirable|
How to apply
Are you who we’re looking for? If so, attach your latest CV and tell us a bit about yourself and why you want to become a Spindrifter.
If you’re a recruitment agency then please don’t call or email. We have trained professionals who enjoy finding talented people. If they need your help, they will be in touch.